Listen to a Replay of our Webinar on Brexit and the Impact on Schooling
Posted by: Kim Clarke, Client Services Director
With the clock continuing to tick towards March 29, 2019 when the UK formally leaves the EU, organizations are considering contingency plans for international assignments, including the important area of schooling. Mobility managers need to be able to reassure potential assignees that their children’s education will be catered for, and this has to be planned well in advance.
I recently had the pleasure of co-presenting a webinar, Brexit and Schooling, with School Choice International (SCI) to help organizations manage this important consideration. In the webinar, we looked at the impact of Brexit on schooling for international assignees, and provided:
- A data-driven roadmap to complement Cartus’ Location Feasibility Study
- Tips for Brexit contingency planning
- In-depth schooling knowledge on locations under consideration, and
- The consultative questions that companies need to consider in their decision making.
If you didn’t get a chance to attend our webinar, listen to a playback of the webinar.
For more information on Brexit, read some of our blog posts below, or visit our Resource Hub on Cartus.com.
- Brexit and Relocation: Potential Areas of Impact to Mobility and Supply Chains: learn more about the potential impact of Brexit on supply chains.
- UK Brexit and Relocation: Looking at Location Feasibility?: discusses the importance of a comprehensive Location Feasibility Study when approaching any relocation group move.
- Luxembourg Relocation: What You Need to Know: download our guide to living in Luxembourg to discover why Luxembourg is becoming a popular destination for potential moves linked to Brexit.
- Denmark Relocation: What You Need to Know: download our guide to living in Denmark, a popular destination for potential moves linked to Brexit.
For any questions relating to the above, or any other aspect of your mobility program, please don’t hesitate to contact your Cartus representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.