Cartus Shortlisted for Five Relocation Awards in Asia!
We're delighted to announce that Cartus has been shortlisted for five relocation awards at the annual Asua Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMMAs).
Cartus is shorlisted for:
1) Relocation Management Company of the Year, 2014
2) Best Vendor Partnership Award - with our client Dell
3) Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility
4) Thought Leadership - Best Survey for the 2013 Talent Managemtn and the Changing Assignee Profile Report
5) Global Mobility Professional of the Year - recognizing Jenny Castelino, Cartus Director for Intercultural and Language Solutions in Asia Pacific
Organized by the Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM), the EMMAs recognize professional excellence in global mobility. Cartus won three Asia EMMA awards last year: Relocation Management Company of the Year, Best Vendor Partnership with our client, P&G, and Most Innovative Use of Technology for our comprehensive technology platform. Winners of the Asia EMMAs will be announced at a Gala Awards Dinner to be held, as part of FEM’s Asia Summit, on Tuesday 14 October at The Orchard Hotel in Singapore.