We hope to see you at the Worldwide ERC® 2014 Global Workforce Symposium from October 8-10 in Chicago. Cartus is once again sponsoring this event, which provides opportunities to participate in leading-edge educational sessions, including Tech Talk – How Technology is Changing the Industry, moderated by Matt Spinolo, Cartus Executive Vice President of Global Client Services.
Additional workshops include:
• Cost Efficiency University
• Peer2Peer Talks Based on Corporate Case Studies
• Cracking the Localization Code
• How to Make the Global Mobility Process More Efficient
• Achieving Compliance in a Multi-Payroll World
• To Sell or Not to Sell? To Buy or Not to Buy? These Are the Questions!
• Worldwide ERC® Government Affairs Update
• Handle with Care: Supporting Your VIP Employees
• Hands-On Solutions Session—the Chance to Discuss Solutions to Critical Challenges
• Current Tax Matters: International Taxation and U.S. Taxation
• Coming to America: Destination Services Options for Incoming Foreign Nationals
Worldwide ERC® will again be offering complimentary registration to all first-time corporate HR attendees, as well as to corporate HR professionals who have not attended the GWS in the past three years. Don’t delay, though; limited space has been reserved for these special complimentary registrations. For more information about the meeting, please visit the Global Workforce Symposium website.
While in Chicago, stop by booth 310/312 to pick up a pedometer, compete with your colleagues to win an iPad mini, and explore new possibilities in relocation programs. We look forward to seeing you next week.