Awards and Recognition
Cartus has received extensive recognition for the quality of our services and processes and for the commitment of our people. The honors and distinctions we have received point to the emphasis we place on excellence in all aspects of our business. Recent awards and recognition include:
Best practices and innovations
- Best Survey/Research Study of the Year: 2012 Biggest Challenges in Global Relocation Survey, recognized for its structured approach with broad information gathering and in-depth strategic analysis, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Relocation Management Company of the Year: service excellence in Asia, from the Forum for Expatriate Management, for the second consecutive year (2012 and 2013).
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification: global supplier selection and management processes.
- SSAE 16: from the CPA firm of McGladrey for relocation accounting best practices.
- Creative Application of Technology Award: CartusMobileSM, which enhances and integrates communication between clients, assignees, and Cartus, from Re:locate Magazine.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility: recognition for CartusMobileSM as innovative, secure, and easy to use, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Best Survey/Research Study of the Year: 2012 Global Relocation Trends Survey, recognized for its structured approach with broad information gathering and in-depth strategic analysis, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Leading HR Practices in Learning & Human Capital Development: APAC HR Team's contribution to organizational, employee, and business needs, from Singapore Human Resources Institute.
- CQIA Honors: 282 awards over 17 years including cost savings, service-improvement projects, and initiatives in finance, real estate, client services, and safety, from the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership.
Client and customer service
- Silver Performance Excellence Award: awarded for outstanding customer service from The Boeing Company.
- Best Vendor Partnership Award Cartus/P&G: won for demonstrating how two organizations can exceed all expectations in delivering excellence in the largest outsourced mobility program of its kind, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Best Vendor Partnership Cartus/Cisco: won for realizing enhanced cost and service performance in a partnership, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Customer Relationship of the Year: awarded two years in a row for innovative collaboration between Cartus and P&G, celebrating the partnership between a third-party supplier and corporations, from the Human Resources Outsourcing Association (HROA).
- Best Vendor Partnership Award Cartus/GE: won for their long and dynamic relationship, focusing on high expectations, mutual responsibility for major innovations, and continuing cost control and savings, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Key Supplier Award: in recognition and appreciation of Cartus' continued support and partnership, from Avaya.
- USAA Supplier Excellence Award: for serving as a model for other suppliers and enabling USAA to operate with excellence by consistently providing best-in-class service delivery and performance.
Human Resources training and organizational excellence
- Pike's Peak Performance Award: formal recognition of trainers or organizations who have transformed their training by implementing innovative, results-based techniques.
- World's Most Ethical Companies Award (Realogy): dedicated to the creation, advancement, and sharing of best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anticorruption, and sustainability, from the Ethisphere® Institute.
- The Excellence in Employee Work-Life Balance Gold Award: recognizes best practices that enable employees to achieve a healthy work-life balance, from Human Resources magazine, Singapore.
- Work-Life Achiever Award: recognizes great employers and organizations for efforts and dedication in driving effective work-life strategies and practices having a positive impact on people and business, from the 2012 Singapore Tripartite Committee on Work-Life Strategy.
- Singapore HEALTH Awards (Helping Employees Achieve Lifetime Health): Gold Award for our dedicated workplace health and wellness activities.
- Training Magazine's Top 125 Companies: Cartus named to list for 13th consecutive year.
- Top Workplaces: for being a better place to work and more likely to succeed than peer organizations, from Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.
- Exceptional Workplace Health and Wellness Program: Karl J. Krapek Health Promotion Award and Business Council of Fairfield County (CT) Platinum Award Winner for efforts in promoting a healthy workplace.
- Best Workplaces for Commuters: recognizes Cartus ridesharing initiatives from the University of South Florida National Center for Transit Research.