Awards and Recognition
Cartus has received extensive recognition for the quality of our services and processes and for the commitment of our people. The honors and distinctions we have received point to the emphasis we place on excellence in all aspects of our business. Recent awards and recognition include:
Client and customer service
- Performance Excellence Award: awarded for outstanding customer service from The Boeing Company. This is the fourth consecutive year Cartus has received the Boeing Performance Excellence Award.
- Relocation Management Company of the Year: service excellence in Asia, from the Forum for Expatriate Management, for the fifth consecutive year.
- Best Vendor Partnership Cartus/Statoil: won for managing successful group moves in emerging locations and the flexibility that was demonstrated on both sides of the partnership, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Microsoft Supplier of the Year Award 2016: The MSP Excellence Awards recognize superior performance, exemplary service and innovation by suppliers that demonstrate what it means to be a preferred supplier at Microsoft, creating long-term value.
- Gold Stevie® Award for Customer Service: Cartus was the only relocation company to receive an award in the customer service category from the American Business Awards (Customer Service Team of the Year).
Best practices and innovations
- The Swanepoel Power 200: The Swanepoel Power 200 list—naming the most powerful people in U.S. residential real estate—lists Realogy’s Richard Smith as #1 (for the third consecutive year) and Kevin Kelleher at #44. A total of 33 Realogy-affiliated leaders were named among the 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate for 2015-16.
- CQIA Honors: 290 awards over 18 years including cost savings, service-improvement projects, and initiatives in finance, real estate, client services, and safety, from the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification: global supplier selection and management processes.
- SSAE 16: from the CPA firm of McGladrey for relocation accounting best practices.
Human Resources training and organizational excellence
- World's Most Ethical Companies Award (Realogy): dedicated to the creation, advancement, and sharing of best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anticorruption, and sustainability, from the Ethisphere® Institute, sixth year in a row.
- Platinum Award Winner – Healthy Workplace Employer Recognition Program:
Awarded by the Business Council of Fairfield County (CT). Cartus was recognized for the second consecutive year for our best practices in promoting a healthy workplace.
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Award: Cartus has been named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America, recognizing top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces, and validating their commitments to creating a people-first focus and recognizing how having an engaged workplace positively impacts the business.
- Training Magazine's Top 125 Companies: Cartus named to list for 16th consecutive year.
- GreenCircle Award: The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) has once again named a Cartus a GreenCircle Award winner for our efforts to protect the environment and natural resources. Cartus is a repeat winner of the award and is one of just 14 Connecticut businesses and individuals named as winners this year.
- The Americas Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMMAs): Cartus president and CEO, Kevin Kelleher, was named Global Mobility Professional of the Year by the Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) in recognition of his contributions in the areas of service excellence, supplier diversity, global citizenship, ethics, innovation, and real estate industry leadership. Equally important is Kevin’s commitment to community and public service.
- Fit-Friendly Worksite Gold Achievement: Cartus has been recognized as a 2015 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. Headquarters locations for Realogy, Realogy Franchise Group, NRT, Cartus, and Title Resource Group, as well as many other company locations in Florida, Texas, New York, California, and Minnesota were recognized as a Gold Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association’s initiative, My Heart. My Life.
- AWE Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval, AWE Health & Wellness Seal of Approval, AWE EcoLeadership Award, AWE Diversity Champion Award: Cartus has been named a 2015 recipient of four awards for excellence from the non-profit organization Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE). In total, 61 companies were recognized, with Cartus being the only relocation provider.
- The Governor’s Prevention Partnership 2016 Mentoring Corporate Honor Roll: This award thanks companies for their leadership in advancing the mentoring movement in CT and marks the sixth year in a row that Cartus has been named to the Mentoring Corporate Honor Roll, thanks to our involvement in mentoring in the Danbury, CT area through our alliance with local non-profit, Danbury Schools and Business Collaborative (DSABC).
- Singapore HEALTH Gold Award: Our Asia/Pacific team was honored with a Gold award for excellence in employee Work-Life balance, recognizing innovative approaches that enable our employees to achieve a healthy work-life balance.