The Best of the Cartus Blog: Top 10 Posts of 2015
Cartus published nearly 140 blog posts during the past year focused on a wide variety of topics for relocation and HR professionals. Your views and shares have helped the Cartus team identify the most popular posts for 2015, and here’s a look at the Top Ten!
1) The Biggest Challenges Facing Relocation Managers: Cartus Releases 2015 Survey Report
This is always a highly anticipated topic for relocation professionals. See the top challenges facing global mobility professionals and what their companies are doing in response.
2) Learning a Foreign Language for Daily Use
This post takes a personal look at what relocating learners need to do to learn a new language for use every day.
3) What U.S. Relocation Experts Need to Know: Tax and Legal Update
In our tax and legal update, we take a look at what’s new—and not so new—in the relocation legal arena.
4) Rightsizing Your Global Mobility Program: Essential to Talent Management
This post provides insights on how organizations can redesign their relocation programs and policies to better align with business and assignment strategies.
5) Five Pitfalls to Avoid When Planning Your Next Relocation RFP
Managing a bid for relocation services can be complex, but Cartus takes a look at five of the most common pitfalls to avoid and offers key tips to save you time and money.
6) Millennials vs. Baby Boomers: Cartus Broker Survey Reveals Generation Gap in What’s Important to Relocating Homebuyers
Cartus’ “Millennial versus Boomer” survey provides a fascinating look into the housing priorities of both generations.
7) Tips and Guidance for Effective Relocation to China
China is consistently rated one of the most challenging of all destinations for corporate relocations. Cartus explores the issues and provides best-practice approaches to respond to China’s numerous challenges.
8) 10 Best Practices for Outsourcing International Assignment Compensation Services
As global relocation programs grow and expand, so does their complexity. Cartus offers 10 Best Practices for Outsourcing International Assignment Compensation Services to help assess your company’s current global relocation program.
9) Big Changes are Coming to the U.S. Home-Closing Process. We’re Ready!
This post provides an overview of the significant regulatory changes happening in the U.S. mortgage and home-closing process regarding the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).
10) The Hidden Obstacle to Mobility: Schooling for Children with Special Needs
Schooling issues are one of the leading challenges for employees relocating abroad with children. This post provides practical tips and solutions meeting the challenges of special education needs for children.
The Cartus blog team would like to wish you a happy and healthy 2016. Please let us know what topics you’d like to see covered in the new year; we look forward to hearing from you!