Cartus Expands Operations in India with a New Global Service Center in Bengaluru
Posted by: Kenneth Kwek, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Asia
India is a rapidly growing market with a workforce expected to reach 900 million employees by 2020, and a population expected to reach nearly 1.4 billion by 2025 (surpassing China). The issues that companies may face when relocating employees to, from, and within India are different from other global locations, and they are changing as this key market grows.
To meet this tremendous growth, Cartus is pleased to announce that we are building on our more than two decades of success in India by expanding our operations with the opening of a new Global Service Center in Bengaluru. We are excited to be able to support our clients and their international assignees in their future growth in India through increased on-the-ground support.
Cartus already has significant experience in India, supporting more than 1,000 employee moves within, out of, and into India over just the last two years. The new, expanded Global Service Center allows us to offer:
- Greater on-the-ground market intelligence and best practices for our clients and international assignees on relocation policies and processes.
- Expanded support for assignees on local practices and culture to support their move and help them settle better.
- A broader team attentive to local laws, compliance, and the nuances of India-specific assignments.
Moving Forward in a Growth & Productivity Powered India
We recently conducted a short pulse survey to solicit feedback from global mobility managers on the unique opportunities, priorities, and challenges they are facing when moving employees to, from, and within India. The survey report provides a better understanding of the dynamics of business in India.
Download our pulse survey report, Moving Forward in a Growth & Productivity Powered India, to find out how your industry peers are managing moves in India. Among the key findings of the pulse survey report, you’ll learn the:
- Assignment trends companies are seeing in India
- Main reasons organizations send employees to India
- Most common benefits offered to employees moving to India
- Main challenges facing international assignees in India
If you would like more information on moving employees to, from, and within India, or to discuss the pulse survey findings, contact your Cartus representative, or email us at email@example.com
For the findings of Cartus’ recent research surveys, check out our Research area in our Resource Hub on Cartus.com.