Tracking the Evolution of Global Mobility in the Canadian Workforce
Posted by: Linda Lachapelle, Director, Mobility Solutions
Change is a common and disruptive force for organizations everywhere, and this extends to global mobility, impacting the managers of programs and the mobile workforce. Cartus’ white paper, The Evolution of Global Mobility in the Canadian Workforce, explores the forces that are driving changes in the mobile workforce and answers many of the questions that mobility managers need to know.
One overarching theme for global mobility is the sheer volume of data that is at our fingertips, and how we effectively use that data to support a more independent, and agile workforce.
Some of the key topics examined in our white paper include:
- How the centralization of technology will impact mobility
- Shifts in the way skilled workers are mobilized
- The emergence of a “new world order in housing” and rigid quality metrics
- A continuing growth in the criticality of immigration and tax compliance to ensure that the company and mobile talent are protected
- How the sharing economy and self-sufficiency will impact mobility
Read our white paper on the trends that are impacting the Canadian workforce. For more information on how we can help you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, our team looks forward to answering any questions you may have on making the best decisions on policy, program management, and talent management.
Additional Information on Trends in Canada
- Read Cartus’ Canada Relocation Policy & Practices survey for key trends in Canadian relocation, including flexible policy approaches, support for homeowners, temporary and rotational assignments, and more.
- What is the Mortgage Stress Test and How Is It Impacting the Canadian Real Estate Market?
- Canada Increases Immigration Under New Plan: Impact on Relocation
For more information on mobility in Canada, and other matters that impact your relocation program, be sure to visit our Resource Hub on Cartus.com