Resources, Insights, and Best Practices
In response to these unprecedented times, Cartus has created a centralized content hub for information, resources, and links to help you navigate the rapidly evolving global mobility landscape. This page will be updated regularly with new information.*
- Optimising Communication
- Cost Planning
- Supporting Your Current Mobile Workforce
- Planning Relocation Activity as COVID-19 Restrictions
- Begin to Ease
- Key Learnings: Future-Proofing Your Mobility Program
Navigating Relocation Home Sales in Uncharted Waters
As the world continues to navigate uncharted waters and looks to predict the real estate aftermath of COVID-19, many Cartus clients are expressing great concern about how this will impact home sale transactions for their relocating employees. Companies are taking even greater consideration for their employees’ safety and well-being, while trying to balance IRS-governed home sale programs and remaining financially responsible in what can only be considered a time of uncertainty.
Our white paper, Navigating Relocation Home Sales in Uncharted Waters, explores what your risk is and what Cartus is doing to help lessen it for our clients.
Cartus Global Mobility Insights Webinar Series
Our weekly webinar series features interviews, presentations, and roundtable discussions from global mobility experts and leaders around the world. Recordings will be posted here as they become available.
- More events coming soon. See below for recordings of past events in the meantime.
Trends and Insights
- Research: Coronavirus Top 10 Destination Restrictions (PDF) - May 6, 2020
- White Paper: Improving Business Fluidity and Establishing Best Practices in an Evolving Relocating Landscape (PDF) - May 5, 2020
- White Paper: Navigating Relocation Home Sales in Uncharted Waters (PDF) - April 23, 2020
- Pulse Survey: Client Insights from Cartus' COVID-19 Global Mobility Pulse Survey (#1) (PDF) - April 2, 2020
- White Paper: The Impact of COVID-19 on Your Mobile Employees and Program (PDF) - March 31, 2020
- Blog Post: Client and DSP Policies and Practices - March 20, 2020
- Navigating Showings and Closings in the Current Business Environment - April 23, 2020
- How Investing in Language Training Helps Assignees and Families Manage Time, Stress, and Readiness (PDF) - April 22, 2020
- Professional Distancing: 5 Tips on Managing Your Employees During COVID-19 - April 21, 2020
- Creative Solutions to Keep the Real Estate World Moving While Keeping Clients Safe - April 14, 2020
- Best Practices and Communications from Relocation Industry Suppliers - April 9, 2020
- Navigating Home Sale Buyouts in the Current Business Environment - April 7, 2020
- Cartus Video Tips for Filming at Home (PDF) - April 1, 2020
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Your Mobile Employees and Program - March 31, 2020
- Surviving and Thriving in a Remote Work Environment - March 19, 2020
Health and Safety
Travel Restrictions and Advisories
- U.S. Department of State – Breaking Travel Alerts and Information
- U.S. Department of State – Smart Traveler Program
U.S. State and Local Information
- COVID-19 Mortgage Relief Options
- Fannie Mae Single-Family Servicers Impact of COVID-19 on Servicing
- Fannie Mae Assistance Options for Homeowners Impacted by COVID-19
* Please note the publication date of all materials. For the latest information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please consult the CDC, WHO, and other official sources.