Resources, Insights, and Best Practices
In response to these unprecedented times, Cartus has created a centralized content hub for information, resources, and links to help you navigate the rapidly evolving global mobility landscape. This page will be updated regularly with new information.*
Summer internships play a critical role in developing organizations’ future talent pools and give college students an opportunity to showcase their skills. With COVID-19, we saw a significant impact on internship opportunities as companies had to quickly make decisions based on the daily changes occurring across the globe.
Cartus' recent Pulse Survey, COVID-19 Impact on Internships, illustrates how respondents have changed their approach to internships for 2020.
As governments and organizations around the world drive their focus and resources into responding to, and recovering from, COVID-19 related measures and restrictions, there is no shortage of information being released from news and subject matter specialists globally. With a wealth of frequently updated intelligence in response to an ever-evolving global stage, keeping track of the core information can become challenging for global mobility.
To support our clients and colleagues in obtaining key country information in an easily digested format, Cartus has added a core market updates resource to our regularly updated COVID-19 content hub entitled “Coronavirus Top 10 Destination Restrictions.”
Cartus Global Mobility Insights Webinar Series
Our weekly webinar series features interviews, presentations, and roundtable discussions from global mobility experts and leaders around the world. Recordings will be posted here as they become available.
- More events coming soon. See below for recordings of past events in the meantime.
- Navigating Showings and Closings in the Current Business Environment - April 23, 2020
- How Investing in Language Training Helps Assignees and Families Manage Time, Stress, and Readiness (PDF) - April 22, 2020
- Professional Distancing: 5 Tips on Managing Your Employees During COVID-19 - April 21, 2020
- Creative Solutions to Keep the Real Estate World Moving While Keeping Clients Safe - April 14, 2020
- Best Practices and Communications from Relocation Industry Suppliers - April 9, 2020
- Navigating Home Sale Buyouts in the Current Business Environment - April 7, 2020
- Cartus Video Tips for Filming at Home (PDF) - April 1, 2020
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Your Mobile Employees and Program - March 31, 2020
- Surviving and Thriving in a Remote Work Environment - March 19, 2020
Trends and Insights
- Research: Coronavirus Top 10 Destination Restrictions (PDF) - May 19, 2020
- White Paper: Improving Business Fluidity and Establishing Best Practices in an Evolving Relocating Landscape (PDF) - May 5, 2020
- White Paper: Navigating Relocation Home Sales in Uncharted Waters (PDF) - April 23, 2020
- Pulse Survey: Client Insights from Cartus' COVID-19 Global Mobility Pulse Survey (#1) (PDF) - April 2, 2020
- White Paper: The Impact of COVID-19 on Your Mobile Employees and Program (PDF) - March 31, 2020
- Blog Post: Client and DSP Policies and Practices - March 20, 2020
Health and Safety
Travel Restrictions and Advisories
- U.S. Department of State – Breaking Travel Alerts and Information
- U.S. Department of State – Smart Traveler Program
U.S. State and Local Information
- COVID-19 Mortgage Relief Options
- Fannie Mae Single-Family Servicers Impact of COVID-19 on Servicing
- Fannie Mae Assistance Options for Homeowners Impacted by COVID-19
* Please note the publication date of all materials. For the latest information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please consult the CDC, WHO, and other official sources.