Awards and Recognition
Cartus has received extensive recognition for the quality of our services and processes and for the commitment of our people. The honors and distinctions we have received point to the emphasis we place on excellence in all aspects of our business. Recent awards and recognition include:
Client and customer service
- Eaton Premier Award: Cartus received Eaton's Supplier Premier Award, which honors a strategic partner that exhibits integrity, teamwork, accountability, positivity, and superior performance.
- BP Award: Cartus received BP's Supplier Award for our hard work and commitment to risk management and corporate sustainability.
- Gold Stevie® Award for Customer Service: Cartus received an award in the customer service category from the American Business Awards,the second Gold award for customer service that Cartus has received from the organization in as many years.
- #1 Overall Satisfaction (among larger relocation companies): from Trippel Survey and Research, LLC. Also number one for Responsiveness, Supplier Management, Value for Price Paid, Cost Management, Country Coverage and Language Training.
- Best Vendor Partnership Nike (runner up): EMMA from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Performance Excellence Award: awarded for outstanding customer service from The Boeing Company. This is the fourth consecutive year Cartus has received the Boeing Performance Excellence Award.
- Relocation Management Company of the Year: service excellence in Asia, EMMA, from the Forum for Expatriate Management, for the fifth consecutive year.
- Best Vendor Partnership Cartus/Statoil: won for managing successful group moves in emerging locations and the flexibility that was demonstrated on both sides of the partnership, from the Forum for Expatriate Management.
- Microsoft Supplier of the Year Award 2016: The MSP Excellence Awards recognize superior performance, exemplary service and innovation by suppliers that demonstrate what it means to be a preferred supplier at Microsoft, creating long-term value.
Best practices and innovations
- Thought Leadership (runner up): EMMA from the Forum for Expatriate Management for our multi-year Policy & Practices benchmark research study.
- The Swanepoel Power 200: Fort the sixth consecutive year, Realogy is well represented on the Swanepoel Power 200 list—naming the most powerful people in U.S. residential real estate. Realogy placed an industry-leading 32 employees on the Swanepoel Power 200, and Realogy leaders also accounted for five of the Top 20 Most Powerful Women Executives.
- CQIA Honors: 290 awards over 18 years including cost savings, service-improvement projects, and initiatives in finance, real estate, client services, and safety, from the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification: global supplier selection and management processes.
- SSAE 16: from the CPA firm of McGladrey for relocation accounting best practices.
Human Resources training and organizational excellence
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Award: For the second year in a row, Cartus has been named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America, recognizing top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces, and validating their commitments to creating a people-first focus and recognizing how having an engaged workplace positively impacts the business.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: EMMA from the Forum for Expatriate Management, as well as runner-up for Best Vendor Partnership with Nike and Thought Leadership for our multi-year Policy & Practices benchmark research study.
- World's Most Ethical Companies Award (Realogy): dedicated to the creation, advancement, and sharing of best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anticorruption, and sustainability, from the Ethisphere® Institute, seventh year in a row.
- Platinum Award Winner – Healthy Workplace Employer Recognition Program:
Awarded by the Business Council of Fairfield County (CT). Cartus was recognized for the second consecutive year for our best practices in promoting a healthy workplace.
- Training Magazine's Top 125 Companies: Cartus named to list for 16th consecutive year.
- GreenCircle Award: The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) has once again named a Cartus a GreenCircle Award winner for our efforts to protect the environment and natural resources. Cartus is a repeat winner of the award and is one of just 14 Connecticut businesses and individuals named as winners this year.
- The Governor’s Prevention Partnership 2017 Mentoring Corporate Honor Roll: This award thanks companies for their leadership in advancing the mentoring movement in CT and marks the seventh year in a row that Cartus has been named to the Mentoring Corporate Honor Roll, thanks to our involvement in mentoring in the Danbury, CT area through our alliance with local non-profit, Danbury Schools and Business Collaborative (DSABC).
- Singapore HEALTH Gold Award: Our Asia/Pacific team was honored with a Gold award for excellence in employee Work-Life balance, recognizing innovative approaches that enable our employees to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Bronze Award Winner – Best Referral Program: Presented by the Asia Recruitment Awards, Singapore's premier event celebrating excellence in HR recruitment. Cartus' employee referral program incentivises employees who refer an external candidate.