Our online and mobile technology solutions are more than repositories of information; they are tools for managing multiple aspects of your program. CartusOnline and CartusMobile give your relocation administrators access to online reports as well as employee move status, trend information, and estimate tools that provide more accurate forecasting of costs and budgets. Powered by our global case management system, our Web and mobile portals offer real-time information and can be customized with links, documents, and reports that are specific to your company.
Integrated relocation technology tools save you time and money
For mobility administrators and human resource managers, our technology offers:
- Detailed reporting and descriptive analytics. Comprehensive program and move insights allow your managers to make well-informed decisions backed by robust data. Our interactive client dashboard with multiple data visualization options provides advanced, at-a-glance information about your relocation program.
- Improved policy adherence. Consistent application of client policies translates into reduced program costs and improved employee satisfaction.
- User flexibility. You can sort employee information in multiple ways and create “Favorites” to track key moves.
- Online authorization. Our flexible, automated, customizable tool expedites new initiations.
- Cost estimation and comparison. You can access a variety of cost estimate and budgeting tools to give you a better understanding of overall move costs.
- Mobile management solutions. CartusMobile allows you to review and approve/reject exceptions, add key employees to “Favorites” for easy tracking, receive notifications from Cartus for important events that need attention, and much more.
“The system/tools that Cartus offers to their clients is streamlined and basically does all the work for you, which tells me that, from a technology perspective, Cartus truly considers their clients’ needs and the pain points that could be encountered within the relocation and expatriation process. This is most helpful!”
— McGraw-Hill Education Global Holdings, LLC