Cartus and Topia Partner for Distributed Workforce Solutions Webinar Series
As part of the comprehensive launch surrounding the new Cartus/Topia partnership, we are delighted to invite you to this EMEA webinar on Thursday, 25 March 2021 from 10am to 11am, GMT.
In addition to a live demonstration of Topia Compass, during the session, industry experts from Cartus and Topia will discuss why organisations need to think about business travel and remote work compliance solutions today, including:
- Obstacles organisations face with distributed workforces in 2021, such as Brexit
- Benefits of technology-based compliance management solutions
- Key use cases solved with the digital offering, such as payroll withholding, permanent establishment, local tax optimisation and pre-travel assessments
- Why Cartus has partnered with Topia
Registration is now closed, please contact your Cartus Representative if you'd like to attend.
- Date: Thursday, 25 March 2021
- Time: 10am to 11am GMT
- Type of Event: Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Audience: Global mobility and HR professionals
- Registration: Please fill out the lead form above to register. You will receive a confirmation email with calendar attachment within two business days of registration.
- David Pascoe, Executive Senior Vice President, Cartus
- Steve Black, Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Topia
- Rebecca Applewhite, Director of Solutions Consulting and Enablement, Topia
- Alex Harris, Vice President, Global Talent Mobility, Cartus
We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions for our speakers, please be sure to submit them in the “Live event Q&A” area after the event begins.