Understanding Yourself and Others for Better Communication
Communication is one of the hardest—yet most important—things to get right. If your new virtual environment has made communicating more challenging, don't fret: you might just need to tweak your behavior.
In partnership with Expat Academy, Cartus Vice President of Learning and Operational Excellence, Tricia Small, will introduce the basics of the DiSC® model. DiSC can help you better understand yourself and others to create more effective interactions.
- Theme: Understanding Yourself and Others for Better Communication
- Date: Monday, 14 September 2020
- Time: 10:00 am EST (3:00 PM BST)
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Type of Event: Microsoft Teams live event
- Audience: HR, Global Talent Mobility, and Relocation Professionals
- Registration: Please fill out the form below. You will receive a confirmation email and calendar reminder within 2 business days of registration.