Cartus Global Mobility Insights: APAC Webinar Series
Please join us for our APAC-focused webinar series dedicated to exploring the brave new world of global mobility in the age of COVID-19.
Recordings of past events will be posted as they become available. See Past Events for more information.
Mobility and Talent Mobilisation in 2021
- Date: 28 July 2021, Wednesday
- Time: 3 – 4pm SGT (Singapore Time)
- Type of Event: Microsoft Teams event
- Audience: Global mobility and HR professionals
- Registration: Complete the form below to register for the event. You will receive a confirmation email with calendar attachment within two business days of registration. Registration closes 26 July, 12pm SGT
As vaccination programs ramp up across the globe and borders reopen, companies are planning the mobilisation—and mobility—of their global workforces. Are your employees ready to return? What adjustments does an organisation have to make to relocate their employees when considering the reality of the current situation?
In this session of the Cartus Global Mobility Insights webinar series, we will discuss the trends and survey findings that will help you strategise for your next move in your remobilisation plans:
- Increased importance of the mobility function in business, including an organisation's overall strategy
- Mobility trends and survey findings on:
- Remote work
- Flexible mobility
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I)
- Impact and solutions for successful Global Talent Mobilisation:
- Compliance challenges and solutions with managing remote work/distributed workforce
- Key success factors for flexible mobility implementation
- Power-skills development for successful transition to new work environments - global agility and intercultural and language coaching
- Rob Line, Vice President, Global Talent Mobility
- Chng Siew Lu, Client Services Manager, Global Talent Mobility
- Jasmine See, Client Services Manager, Global Talent Mobility
This event has passed. Please see recording below for replay.