Cartus Global Mobility Insights Webinar Series
Please join us for our new webinar series dedicated to exploring the brave new world of global mobility in the age of COVID-19.
Recordings and highlights of past events will be posted as they become available. When applicable, (S)CRP Recertification Credits will also be made available for anyone who attended the live event. See Past Events for more information.
Internship Program Impacts and Innovative Solutions Implemented
- Date: Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
- Type of Event: Microsoft Teams live event
- Audience: Global mobility and HR professionals
- Registration: Registration is now closed. However, you may still join the live event at the appropriate time by clicking the link below!
The next episode in our Global Mobility Insights webinar series will explore topics related to COVID-19's impact on internship programs and the innovative solutions that companies have implemented in response to the pandemic.
- Suzie Digilio | Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, University Relations | Qualcomm
- Cara Pescho | VP, Strategic Alliances – Global Mobility | National Corp Housing
- Veronica Dinkins | Cartus Global Director, Account Management | Representing Microsoft
- How are organizations reacting to 2020 intern programs?
- What solutions are organizations putting in place for internships?
- For virtual internships, how are organizations developing intern skills and keeping them engaged?
- What do organizations feel will be the impact on their future talent pool?