Business as (Un)usual: Navigating Global Mobility’s “Next Normal” - REPLAY
Reflecting on the findings in Cartus’ latest Relocation Playbook, our webinar invites multinational organizations Mastercard, Textron, and Westinghouse Electric Company to share their experiences of the current mobility landscape and what solutions they are implementing to meet today’s challenges.
- Marisa Johnson, Sr. Manager, Global Services, Textron, Inc.
- Melissa Myer, Director, Global Mobility, Mastercard
- Trish MacDonald, Director, Global Mobility, Westinghouse Electric Company
- Marilynn Giglio-Knapp, VP, Global Talent Mobility, Cartus
Vaccination programs are being rolled out, borders are re-opening, and organizations are ramping up their mobility programs (albeit cautiously). As we leave the “new normal”, this webinar explores what the next phase in this global pandemic is beginning to look like for global mobility, including:
- Determining whether it really is business as usual when it comes to relocating employees
- The tools and strategies needed to meet today’s global mobility challenges
- Real-life case studies and examples of how Mastercard, Textron, and Westinghouse are achieving their mobility objectives